🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lost My Rising Talent Badge after a Dispute
Page options
8712cd91
Community Member

Lost My Rising Talent Badge after a Dispute

Hello, I recently got an escrow from UpWork after a Dispute, but I was wondering if there was anything that could be done about my Rising Talent Badge? I'm pretty sure I lost it after that incident, and since it's a clear exception regarding all the clients that I had before and after, I'd like to know if I can have the badge back? I'm starting now and I pretend to have a long relationship here on UpWork, so losing my badge, specially to something like this, has been terrible to my profile! Thanks for the attention!

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Gabriel C wrote:

Hello, I recently got an escrow from UpWork after a Dispute, but I was wondering if there was anything that could be done about my Rising Talent Badge? 

The client presumabyl left not so great feedback (private feedback being the important part) when closing the contract and before asking for the money back. That is what caused you to lose your RT, not the dispute itself. It will also factor into your Job Success Score when it is next updated.

8712cd91
Community Member

I understand the reason it was taken out in the first place, I was wondering if anything could be done now since I claryfied in the dispute that the job couldn't be done because of the unresponsiveness of the client! And they even gave me an escrow for the job I had already done!

petra_r
Community Member

Gabriel C wrote:

I understand the reason it was taken out in the first place, I was wondering if anything could be done now since I claryfied in the dispute that the job couldn't be done because of the unresponsiveness of the client!

That's not how it works. You'll probably get a JSS on Sunday anyway.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members