🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Lost QR code or 6 Digit Code
Page options
aac22f13
Community Member

Lost QR code or 6 Digit Code

I lost my QR code and I do not have 6 digit code. I uninstalled my authentication app and when I reinstall it, I lost my 6 digit code. Now how can again I get my QR code or 6 digit code? Thank you.

20 REPLIES 20
petra_r
Community Member

Shakil S wrote:

I lost my QR code and I do not have 6 digit code. I uninstalled my authentication app and when I reinstall it, I lost my 6 digit code. Now how can again I get my QR code or 6 digit code? Thank you.

Complete this form and then wait for Upwork to help you gain access to your account again.

heynuru
Community Member

Hey there, I have the same problem. Please help me.

Hi Md N,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the problem you are having. I will follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
f9617558
Community Member

I also lost my code while resetting my phone. How can I get a new code?

Hi Kyla,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
rdel1996
Community Member

I am also having the same problem 😞

Hi Reabelle,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team already assisted you directly via a support ticket. Please check the information they shared with you on this ticket number: 30519965.

~ Joanne
Upwork
r2_d2
Community Member

I also experiencing same problem, i already had use two step verification and I lost the QR code, now I can't withdraw or access setting menu, please help me.

Thank  you

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Agung,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

Same problem with me. Please help I can't access settings. Can't receive 6 digits code.

Hi Gesheil Mae,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can you please help me. I also have the same problem. 

I also do not have the 6 digits code and as far as I remember, I did not set it on my account and now I am asked to give it.

Hi Priscilla,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
izhi
Community Member

I have the same issue. What form do I need to fill in to get a new QR code? Thanks

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Irina,

I checked and it looks like you already reached out to our support team regarding your issue. I'll follow up with the team and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

After my phone fell into water, I lost my 6 digit code and QR code. Is there any way I can retrieve it on my new phone?

Thanks

Hi Luisa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mherida
Community Member

Hi there,

I need help with my QR Code please. Is there any way I can retrieve it on my phone since I accidentally uninstalled the app? Thank you.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark, 

I have forwarded your concern to the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you through a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths