🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lost Rising Talent Badge
Page options
abuzarmajid
Community Member

Lost Rising Talent Badge

Hey Upwork Community, Yesterday, I was updating my portfolio, I deleted my previous three in order to add new Portfolio. Due to this, My profile bacame 85% completed and I lost my Rising Talent Badge. I added 3 new portfolio as well and my Proifle becamse 100% again but I have lost the Rising Talent Badge in the process. Can I have my rising talent badge back on profile?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Abuzar M wrote:

Can I have my rising talent badge back on profile?

It will appear again automatically. Just be patient for a day or two.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Abuzar M wrote:

Can I have my rising talent badge back on profile?

It will appear again automatically. Just be patient for a day or two.

Hello Petra,

I  have the same problem. More than three days have passed, but there's still no badge and no JSS. Can you tell me what's the problem and how to get badge back?

Thank you,
Andjela

Hi Andjela,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. To learn more about when you will receive your Job Success Score and how it's calculated, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I’m already qualified, I read this article before. I had badge, but I’ve lost it while I was updating my portfolio. It got under 80%, but now I have 100% again.

Hi Goran, 

It's been 48 hours and I still nothing... I just saw that last client didn't leave feedback about my work, so is that a reason for this problem? 

Andjela 

Hi Andjela,

Unfortunately, I can`t share more details with you. I can advise you to regularly submit proposals on projects relevant to your skills. Deliver great results on your project and you will receive your Rising Talent badge once you're eligible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths