🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lost Top Rated Plus with all criteria fulfill...
Page options
anirudhroy13
Community Member

Lost Top Rated Plus with all criteria fulfilled

Hi,
I seem to have lost my Top Rated Plus badge for some reason. I don't even have a top rated badge anymore. I meet all criteria, including JSS, earnings, profile completeness etc. I'm not sure why I've lost it. I've also raised a request last week, but no one has gotten back to me yet. 
I haven't been active on Upwork for a couple months now, but I still fulfill the criteria, and should for another 4-5 months I think. My 12 month earnings are still well above 10k.
Could anyone help me with this please?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
759e32fa

Hi Anirudh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you were already assisted by our support team. Please know that Top Rated also has its own criteria, and losing the Top Rated Plus does not mean you downgrade to Top Rated Status.

Please check the below criteria for the Top Rated badge:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, seems that I have had the same problem. I don't quite know why I lost the Top Rated Plus:

• 12-month total earnings of more than $10,000 
  • Funds earned on a large contract in the past 12 months
  • No negative outcomes on the large contract
  •  

Hi Nabil,

I looked closely at your Stats and confirmed that there are no large qualified contracts, which means you haven't worked on a large contract in the past 12 months. This is one of the requirements for getting or maintaining the Top-Rated Plus badge on your profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hey Arjay, 

Thank you for the clarification, I didn't notice the 12 month requirement. 

What is the large contract minimum? Just out of curiosity? 

Hi Nabil,

That depends on the category the contract falls in. You can check this article for a breakdown of the minimums per category.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths