cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Top Rated Status for Account Hold that I wasn't Notified Of

aisenyi
Aisenyi M Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
1 of 3

Hello, I've just received an email that my Top Rated status has been removed due to a recent hold on my account. I have never received any notitfication that my account has been put on hold so I am a bit confused when this happened. I've been using my account succesfully for the past 8 months and haven't had any issues with clients.

I am dissapointed because I've worked hard for my Top Rated status and for it to just get removed without any explanation is not fair. Please help. I haven't found a method to communicate with Upwork support staff directly so this is my only hope.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 3

Hi Aisenyi, 

I'm sorry to learn about your experience on Upwork. I'll go ahead and look into your concern and come back here once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 3

Hi Aisenyi, 

I apologize for the delay as I had to look into this further. Please proceed with your verification by going to your support ticket and following the instructions there. 

If you need further help regarding your verification, please don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread, and the team handling your case will assist you further. 

As for your Top Rated badge, once you complete the verification and the system finds that you continue to qualify for the badge, you should receive it within 48 to 72 hours. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS