🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lost Top Rated Status
Page options
mrityunjay-ojha
Community Member

Lost Top Rated Status

Dear Upwork Community,

(I am posting it again, hoping for a response)

I got a mail on 30th January 2020 stating that I have lost my Top Rated Status. I don't know why this happened as you can see that my JSS is 100%, My agency has earned more than 10k USD in last one year, there is no account hold and I have been active everyday. (I think there is a bug in portal as I can't see my stats page, it constantly loads).

Can anyone help me and get my Top Rated Status back?

Thank You.

6 REPLIES 6
joansands
Community Member

Has your JSS been 90% or above for 13 out of the last 16 weeks?

lysis10
Community Member

Did you go below 90%?

Do you have a hold for doing a no-no thing? Holds show in your stats.

There is no account holds in my account. I have been always consistent on Upwork and It's been more than 4 months for me to achieve 100% JSS. I never went below 100% afterthat. 

From past one month, I am not even able to check my stats page, It's always loading(Please see the attached screenshot).

Screenshot 2020-02-09 at 11.58.21 AM.png

Hi Mrityunjay,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar,

I'll wait for a solution and hope that I can get my Top Rated Status within this week.

Warm Regards,

Jay. 

mrityunjay-ojha
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community,

Can anyone please look on this thread and give me a valid reason behind this?

"I got a mail on 30th January 2020 stating that I have lost my Top Rated Status. I don't know why this happened as you can see that my JSS is 100%, My agency has earned more than 10k USD in last one year, there is no account hold and I have been active everyday."

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members