cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to number used in upwork account and two way verification is on.

Juneleo V Member Since: Nov 7, 2018
1 of 29

I would like to ask for support. I've lost my phone number associated with my upwork account and my two way verification is on. Please help me turn it off and gain control of my account and change my phone number on my information details.

Thanks in advance.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 29

Hi Juneleo,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Norman A Member Since: Sep 9, 2020
3 of 29

i have the same issue, can you provide a way to access through email our account without our lost phone number?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 29

Thank you for reaching out to us, Norman.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with updating your phone number. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Francis A Member Since: Sep 24, 2020
5 of 29

I lost my old mobile number and I can't login using my old account due to authentication issue. is there a way for me to retrieve my old account by changing the mobile number used therein? My email address used was

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 29

Hi Francis,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Kimutai N Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
7 of 29

Hello i have the same case as well. I no longer have access to the phone no. help me out.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 29

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kimutai.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request.  

~ Bojan
Untitled
Maria Fe A Member Since: Feb 4, 2017
9 of 29
Hi Everyone,

Good day! Can someone help me as well, I lost my phone and forgot the number I use in my two way verification. How can I disable it?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 29

Hi Mria Fe,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS