cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to number used in upwork account and two way verification is on.

Sheryl S Member Since: Nov 27, 2018
11 of 29

I would like to ask for support. I've lost my phone number associated with my upwork account and my two way verification is on. Please help.

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
12 of 29

Hi Sheryl,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Camille N Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
13 of 29
Enter wrong code until it sends code to email
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 29

Hi Camille,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Queenie Fe B Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
15 of 29

Hi, My brother could not access his Upwork account because his old number is no longer working. Please help him. Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 29

Hi Queenie,

I just reached out to you via PM with additional information about your brother's account. Thank you.

Untitled
James J Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
17 of 29

I no longer have the phone number nor the email address for my freelancer AND agency account.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
18 of 29

Hi James,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Puput A Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
19 of 29

hi.

I have the same problem in this case. I lost access to my old phone number, and when I logged in I was asked to enter verification code from my old phone number.

this is my second account, just for asking this problem. after this problem is resolved, I will delete this second account.

thank you

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
20 of 29

Hi Puput,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS