🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lost my Rising Talent Badge
Page options
lorandkarolyi
Community Member

Lost my Rising Talent Badge

Hi!

Just today I have noticed that I have lost my recently awarded Rising Talent badge.

I have started to write Proposals with my personal account but then I switched to an Agency so I had to recall them just to place them again so I could set my account as an Exclusive member of my Agency.

Since then I have re-applied to most and kept upt the 100% profile completition (even added new information).

Is this a technical issue or did I do something wrong here?

Thank you!

Regards,

Lorand Karolyi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lorand,

Since you're an exclusive member of the agency, the agency will need to receive the Rising Talent badge so that it's awarded to your freelancer profile as well.
Please keep in mind that the requirements for freelancers and agencies are not the same. To learn more about the Rising Talent program, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lorand,

Since you're an exclusive member of the agency, the agency will need to receive the Rising Talent badge so that it's awarded to your freelancer profile as well.
Please keep in mind that the requirements for freelancers and agencies are not the same. To learn more about the Rising Talent program, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members