cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my Rising talent badge without reason

fragven
Active
Hey everybody,

I have lost my rusing talent badge, without getting the JSS (I can get it anyway I have just one job done) and without actual reason.
Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Click on the little question mark on the site and there should be a place to open a ticket on the bottom right. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Me too!! I have no JSS now either. I have only done 5 jobs so far but all 5* feedback.. No idea why my RT badge is gone as now I can barely apply to any jobs 😞 Hopefully somebody may have some insight into this.... 

@Harry P wrote:

Me too!! I have no JSS now either. I have only done 5 jobs so far but all 5* feedback.. No idea why my RT badge is gone as now I can barely apply to any jobs 😞 Hopefully somebody may have some insight into this.... 

Harry in your case since you have done five jobs you will get your JSS on the next update. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

Thanks Katrina! Would you happen to have any idea why my RT badge and JSS is suddently gone? Im finding it hard to apply to any jobs now to boost my score, so its a bit of a catch 22. Thanks again

You can't have rising talent and JSS at the same time.  You lost your Rising Talent badge after your fifth project and your JSS will show up on the next update which should be September 18th. 

Ah I didnt know this; thanks for exaplaining - still learning! confused as to why theyve gone and how I can apply to jobs without either. I guess I will wait until 18th for an update. Thanks again

You can still apply to jobs without them.  

fragven
Active
In your case i think that you will get the jss don't worry
In my case I don t get it why they woul take down th rs
I don't have any bad feedback always responding in time..
fragven
Active
And me? No help hh

@Aymane H wrote:
And me? No help hh

I'm sorry Aymane,  

I'm not sure why you have lost your rising talent.  Have you maybe refunded anyone or had an account hold or anything like that? 

fragven
Active
Can you give me a link where I can report this problem

Click on the little question mark on the site and there should be a place to open a ticket on the bottom right. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS