🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lost my job-Unlock our profiles-Give our JSS ...
Page options
chris-milonakis
Community Member

Lost my job-Unlock our profiles-Give our JSS back

I stopped working in upwork about 2 years ago. I return to find my profile locked and i lost my 100% JSS. I had 35 clients and they all gave me perfect reviews. Now i have no JSS,no one can find/invite me because my profile is locked and have to pay for proposals.

I lost my other job outside of upwork because of the virus and now i want to return to the platform in order to survive.I have payed a huge amount of dollars in upwork fees the past years and since the situation is really bad for everyone, i request:

-Unlock my profile and unlock other peoples profile that are in the same situation.

-Give our JSS back

-Give free connects to everyone

Regards

Chris

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your profile visibility has been updated, Chris. 

Job Success Score is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months window. If there aren't enough contracts within that period, your JSS can't be calculated. Once you complete more contracts you'll get JSS. To learn more about your Job success score, check out this Help Article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

1. -Unlock my profile and unlock other peoples profile that are in the same situation.
  2. -Give our JSS back
  3. -Give free connects to everyone

1. All you have to do is ask Upwork to set your profile back to public. Clients you apply to will still see your profile
  2. Won't happen because you have to have a minimum number (4 to 6) of jobs in the 2 year window
  3. That would do more harm than good.

Are you a robot? Because i wanted a human reply.

Anyway have a nice day

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your profile visibility has been updated, Chris. 

Job Success Score is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months window. If there aren't enough contracts within that period, your JSS can't be calculated. Once you complete more contracts you'll get JSS. To learn more about your Job success score, check out this Help Article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members