🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Lost my old Odesk account
Page options
billijoe
Community Member

Lost my old Odesk account

A few years back tried my luck with then-odesk platform, participated in a skill test and got good results. Now I need a proof of that for a potential job and my account seems to be deleted. Can this be helped? 

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you're referring to. Include the email address associated with that account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Moderator,

I was having an odesk account, but now its upwork. 

I tried using the same credentials of odesk to login into upwork. I couldn't login. So I created new account on upwork using same email id '**Edited for Community Guidelines**' .

I have all the odesk mails for verification. my rating was somewhere close to 4.5 

I had taken a break from freelancing, but I want to restart again.

Please help me to get back my account.

Thanks,

Pranav Mhapsekar

Hi Pranav,

I checked but was unable to find your old account. Could you please send me a PM with more information regarding your account so that I can check and assist you further? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I have PM'ed you almost a week back. please do the needful.

Thanks,

Pranav M

Hi Pranav,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Could you also please resend me the PM with your account details so that I can assist you further with your account? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

My name is Mykola and I have the same issue - I was an active oDesk user in 2012-2014.

But when I tried to log in to Upwork with the same email account where I still have old oDesk mails, it said "Oops! Username is incorrect.".

So I registered on Upwork with the same email again to write this message here on this forum.

Can I get any data from my old oDesk account?

Thank you!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hi Mykola,

Please reach out to me via PM (Click on my name) and share the email associated with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
6cbe2765
Community Member

Hi Bojan S,

I was a freelancer of oDesk from 2013-2014. I stopped freelancing in oDesk due to family problem.Now, I want to start again to work in upwork with my old oDesk account as I had good rating.I can not log in my old account.Would you please help me to recover my old account.I need your email to send my details of my old account.I just have created to post this question to recover my account.I created this account with the same email....please help me

Abul Kashem

Hi Abul,

Arjay here stepping in for Bojan. Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with the email address associated with your original account so that I can assist you further? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths