🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lost my top rated badge
Page options
bhavyaseo
Community Member

Lost my top rated badge

Hello Community members,

I've lost my top rated plus and even top rated badge today, because of recent account hold recently. How can I gain my badges again fast?

Your recommendations are highly appreciated. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
imranjan46
Community Member

Hi Miss B,

After visiting your profile, I believe you are more experienced and skilled than I am. However, I have been very active in the community over the past year and have learned a lot.

Based on my knowledge, you lost the Top Rated Plus and Top Rated badges because you didn't meet one of the criteria: no account holds in the last 90 days. I believe you will regain the badges after 90 days if you maintain a Job Success Score above 90% and avoid any further account holds.

One thing that concerns me is that, given your experience and professionalism, how did you get the account hold? I would love to hear about it so I can learn from your experience and avoid similar mistakes.

Best regards,
Imran

Hello Imran,

Thanks for sharing your insights. Yes, I believe too that I need to wait for 3 months. Actually, I shared my account access with the agency manager whom I am working with. Upwork find it offensive sharing credentials with anyone is a breach or Terms of Services and put account on hold for 3 days. 

But after verifying my identity they restored the account but Top rated badges are no more now. 

Thank you, Miss B, for informing me about the situation. I will definitely keep this in mind.

Thank you again.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members