🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Low JSS
Page options
nafayupwork
Community Member

Low JSS

I have all project completed succussfully but my JSS is 88%. Can i know the detailed reason for that particular to my profile. All clients were pretty much impressed with my work. I guess if one of my open contract with Thomas impact this?

Please help me top close that contract as i have requested client many times he is not giving any response, even he liked my work but not closing the contract. I do not want to close it by myself as i do not want to be it with no feedback.

7 REPLIES 7
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Abdul N wrote:

I have all project completed succussfully but my JSS is 88%. Can i know the detailed reason for that particular to my profile. All clients were pretty much impressed with my work. I guess if one of my open contract with Thomas impact this?

Please help me top close that contract as i have requested client many times he is not giving any response, even he liked my work but not closing the contract. I do not want to close it by myself as i do not want to be it with no feedback.

An open contract with any amount paid on it will not have any impact on JSS. Just close it yourself and leave the client alone. 

hoyle_editing
Community Member

Your JSS could be down for a number of reasons

Clients give private feedback which you never see, even if they gave you 5 stars doesnt mean they gave you great private feedback.
Look at your 'clients that would recommend me' stat on your stats page, this should give you an idea of that.

If you have any open contracts that have never earned any money and been open for 2+ months

Finally if you want that contract closed you can close it yourself. The client is not obliged to close the contract and as annoying as it can be, sometimes they are just not interested once contract is closed. There is nothing you can do, dont hassle the client (presumably you have asked once?) Best thing is is just close it yourself if the client is unresponsive

@Jonathan, in client who recommends you it showing as "-". For the open contract its only one but for that a full amount of excrow is paid, but contract is yet open.

If the contract has had money paid then it wont change your JSS. It will likely be that you have received some lower private feedback..p

@Jonath thanks for your response.

Let me clear more. Actually i have only 6 jobs completed and its my first JSS. 

My JSS is currently 88%. But in my stats clients who recommend me is "-".

Can this also have a low impact? Because i guess client who recommend me is not yet calculated.

My question is, is that possible that you have JSS but recommendation yet not be calculate?

To be honest, I dont know for sure, but seeing as you have no score for private feedback and 88 for JSS then I would guess YES it is possible.

I wouldnt worry to much at the moment, if you only have 6 jobs then I think the score is likely to be impacted and quite changeable by single jobs at the moment. Just keep getting jobs that you can complete successfully and in time you should be able to raise it.

Abdul N wrote:

@Jonath thanks for your response.

Let me clear more. Actually i have only 6 jobs completed and its my first JSS. 

My JSS is currently 88%. But in my stats clients who recommend me is "-".

That is because you have not completed enough contracts to calculate this metric,

It has no negative impact.

Your JSS is low because you didn't get great private feedback on all your completed contracts. Simple as that.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members