Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAINTENANCE: What the...?????

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jeff R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
1 of 9

The same problem happened last time upwork maintained the site.

According to the message, maintenance should have been done over 12 hours ago. So why has everything slowed down, error pages keep popping up when I try to view a job/ apply for a job, and also the top navigation has disappeared??

I had the exact same problem last time the site was maintained. Why not just shut the site down all day, instead of saying it will be down for 30mins. That way I don't keep coming back, wasting my time, to see if it is working properly yet.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robert James R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
2 of 9

Posting to let you know I'm experiencing this to. But it seems too be working again as of this message.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jeff R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
3 of 9

This is what's happening:

I will click on a job - after a minute of loading, it will take me to the description of the job. I applied for a job, but when I submitted, it crashed. Showing me an "oops..." page, losing my application. Then I refresh and it tell me to upgrade because I have no more connects. I actually still have 58 connects remaining.

When I'm on the job description page, I can navigate like normal to My Jobs, Messages and all that.. but when I arrive at those pages, the navigation disappears.

So I am not even going to bother with it until the whole thing is fully working again.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
4 of 9

Have you tried emptying your cache and rebooting your browser?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Sara P Member Since: Jul 22, 2010
5 of 9

The platform is not working today...

When I try to apply for a job, it returns me an error message saying that I'm out of connects (I have 56 of them) and then it redirects me to the purchase page.

Now and then the "Oh! This is awkward!" screen pops up.

Be patient and wait Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
6 of 9

At the moment, Every thing is working efficiently.  yeah, there was problem in the morning particularly when They were updating Upwork. We face problems like this one. At last, they work for us. 

I hope that you understand. 

Thank you, 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Karin S Member Since: Dec 6, 2009
7 of 9

I think we should have a little patience and understanding here. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
8 of 9

I think we should have a little patience and understanding here.  We have faith on upwork. 

Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
9 of 9

"We have faith on upwork."

We?

CS told me they were down for exactly half an hour 1.00 UTC (not sure which 1 - pun intended) - Maybe there is a different time structure in California? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS