🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » MAY 1 - DEADLINE UPDATE NOTIFICATION
Page options
Community Member

MAY 1 - DEADLINE UPDATE NOTIFICATION

Hello,

I recently received a notification (about the situation in Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia) from Upwork reading as follows:

"Because our records indicate you are working with a client still located within these regions, we wanted to remind you that your contract will be affected by these actions and you have until May 1, 2022, to wrap up your impacted contracts."

However, I couldn't easily tell which of my contacts are with clients based in the affected region.

Is there any way that I can filter my Active contracts based on where my clients are geographically located or something similar? 

Thank you!

Dawit Hailemariam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Dawit,

Thank you for your message. There is no option to filter clients based on their geographical locations. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Dawit,

Thank you for your message. There is no option to filter clients based on their geographical locations. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

Thank you for your reply. I look forward to being contacted by a customer support agent.

Thank you!

Dawit Hailemariam

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths