🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » MEMBERSHIP AND CONNECTS OPTION NOT VISIBLE
Page options
pcentric
Community Member

MEMBERSHIP AND CONNECTS OPTION NOT VISIBLE

I cant see "Memberships and connects" option on my profile. Unable to purchase connects. Can someone please help me. My profile is currently private, because i hadn't bid on projects for a long time

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Priyanshu,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency. You can find more information about it here.

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
46b77d67
Community Member

Hello I can not see my membership and connects option on my profile.I want buy more connects.Kindly assist me.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Calvine, 

You'll need to go to your Settings page to see the Membership and Connects page on your profile. You may refer to this screenshot. Let us know if you need further help, and our team will assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
829df92d
Community Member

This does not work. I am having a similar problem and the Membership&connects button does not appear anywhere on the settings page. Something needs to be fixed because I'm seeing multiple posts about the same issue with this exact same response that does nothing to resolve it. 

Hi Samuel,

The Membership & Connects page should be visible on your Settings page, as shown in this example. You should also be able to access it by clicking this link. Can you please let me know if you're getting an error message when you try clicking that link? If you can share a screenshot of what you see on your Settings page, that'd also be helpful.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
829df92d
Community Member

Yes unfortunately it does not appear as it should. My list starts on Contact info and has no link to a Membership and Connects page

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for your message. It appears that you are trying to access the Membership and Connects page on the Upwork Mobile App. The Mobile App does not support purchasing Connects or upgrading your membership. You can upgrade your membership and buy Connects using the browser on your computer or phone.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you so much! I'm glad it was a simple oversight on my part 😅

a7d5d595
Community Member

MEMBERSHIP AND CONNECTS PAGE IS NOT VISIBLE 
As shown in this screenshot 
What could be the reason?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths