🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: MPESA Delay
Page options
calebmwangi
Community Member

MPESA Delay

Hello, 

I withdrew funds 24 hours ago via Mpesa, the transaction was successful even got an email notification but I haven't received the funds in my Mpesa wallet yet, what could be the issue? I have never had such a problem before, my mpesa withdrawals have always been instant.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Caleb,

Please allow for 1 business day so that the funds are loaded on your account. If you haven't received your funds by tomorrow morning, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Caleb,

Please allow for 1 business day so that the funds are loaded on your account. If you haven't received your funds by tomorrow morning, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, sir! I did receive the funds as you explained. Gracias.

Hello, 

I withdrew funds 24 hours ago via Mpesa, the transaction was successful even got an email notification but I haven't received the funds in my Mpesa wallet yet, what could be the issue? I have never had such a problem before, my mpesa withdrawals have always been instant

Hi Vincent,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members