🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: MPESA Delay
Page options
calebmwangi
Community Member

MPESA Delay

Hi,

I withdrew some funds from my account via Mpesa, it has always been instant in the past but today it's not. Is there a problem? I already received an email that the payment was processed. 

Somebody, please look into it

Thanks, 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Caleb,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that M-PESA transactions may take 24-hours to reflect in your account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after 24-hours, you can come back here, and we'll assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about M-PESA fees and timings.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Caleb,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that M-PESA transactions may take 24-hours to reflect in your account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after 24-hours, you can come back here, and we'll assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about M-PESA fees and timings.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Not received my Mpesa withdrawal, please help.

Not received my Mpesa withdrawal, please help. What could be the cause of the delay.

Hi William,

In most cases, your payment transfers immediately. However, there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours on weekdays or the next business day on weekends. If it has been more than 24 hours and one business day, please let us know so that we can assist you further. For more information, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes it has been, please advise on the trouble shoot options.

Hi William,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
6e19895a
Community Member

Hi,
I withdrew funds from my account to mpesa yesterday, received the email confirmation that the funds have been processed but the funds don't reflect on my mpesa. I have contacted mpesa and they say upwork have not sent the money. Kindly help.
Beril
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths