🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: MY FUNDS DIDN'T REFLECT
Page options
leslielidot
Community Member

MY FUNDS DIDN'T REFLECT

It's supposed to reflect on Wednesday but didn't reflect on my bank account. Need help how to reach out to Customer Support!
2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Leslie L wrote:
It's supposed to reflect on Wednesday but didn't reflect on my bank account. Need help how to reach out to Customer Support!

When did you withdraw your earnings? Unless that way more than 8 business days (exclusing holidays and weekends!) ago, you don't need to contact Support as there is nothing they can or need to do.

Your contract only started on the 14th, so the payment for the first week wouldn't even have become available to withdraw until today! It generally take 2 to 4 business days after you have successfully withdrawn your earnings for them to reach your bank account.

At this point, nothing is wrong, you just need to be patient.

JoanneP

Hi Leslie,

I checked, and it looks like you withdrew your funds via Direct to Local Bank. For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths