🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » MY JOB FEED IS NOT UPDATING
Page options
john_navato
Community Member

MY JOB FEED IS NOT UPDATING

My job feed is not working correctly. as you can see I am a graphic designer and my categories are about graphic design but my job feed are not about designs? I have tried to clear browsing data and cache but still not working properly. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
LuiggiR

Hi John,

You can try saving a job search filter for the type of jobs you are looking for, so that your job feed updates to your filers. If the issue persists after 24 hours of doing so, please update this thread and let us know, so that we can investigate further. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I already have my job filter about graphic and designs but its not what is appearing in my job feed. I hope you can help me with this.

Hi John,

I've shared your concern with the team, and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you luiggi.

my feed update every 20minutes later and shows only  one job.i clear cache every minutes but still not working properly.If i save search filed category then it's work but i don't like to save search field job.I want update my feed as it before.what happend my account i change any setting that's why my feed not working properly.

beefyd
Community Member

Use filters on the left-hand side of the Search Results Page to refine the selection.

Narrow your search based on category, subcategory, and Job Type. It’s important to find projects that match your desired pay rate and Experience Level. For fixed-price jobs, adjust the Budget slider bar. If it’s an hourly project, pick the Project Length, and the amount of time per week you have available to work on a new project.

otim10
Community Member

After trying all options and still not working, I advise you to look at the time. Make sure you correct the time on your laptop/PC to your time zone and should be accurate. Also look ensure time in your upwork is set to your time zone. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members