Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY Job success score doped suddenly from 100% to 86%

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
11 of 12

You need to get those contracts closed even if it means not getting feedback, but you're going to have to do it carefully. You already have no feedback on nearly 20% of your jobs, and with the small number of jobs you have, adding two more (or even one) could easily tip the "pattern of no feedback" scales. 

Ideally, you'd add a couple of contracts with feedback, then close the older inactive contract, then do the same again, so that you can get them closed without upping your percentage of contracts without feedback.

abbeybrown
Ace Contributor
Abbey B Member Since: May 14, 2016
12 of 12

I feel your pain. I was at 100% too and dropped down to 88%. I knew I was going to drop before the update too because I had issues with a client who refused to put the full amount we agreed upon in escrow. BUT if you contact the Upwork support team and you were Top Rated before, you can get the worst review removed. Unfortunately, the JSS change won't take effect until the next JSS update, which is about two weeks away, so every job you apply to will see your current 86% JSS for those two weeks. 

If you want to leave, you should. You shouldn't pay a 20% fee for every job you do for a service that doesn't work as you believe it should. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS