🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: MY NEW CONTRAT DOESN'T SHOW UP ON WORK HI...
Page options
klevis-musa
Community Member

MY NEW CONTRAT DOESN'T SHOW UP ON WORK HISTORY

Hello, I have been on a new contract for 4 days now but it isn't showing on my work history. Any idea? Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ericaandrews
Community Member

Yes.  That's normal.  If it's an hourly contract, it usually doesn't show up until you after your first pay or the end of the Upwork weekly pay cycle.  If it's fixed-price, it usually won't show up until after the end of the Upwork weekly pay cycle UNLESS you happen to start and finish the contract before the end of the Upwork pay cycle.  There's always a DELAY between when you get hired and when it shows up on your profile.   Also, if you have multiple profiles (specialized profiles), make sure to check ALL your profiles - sometimes the job will show up on one profile (the one you applied for the job with) and not the others unless you configure all your profiles to show all jobs you've worked.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ericaandrews
Community Member

Yes.  That's normal.  If it's an hourly contract, it usually doesn't show up until you after your first pay or the end of the Upwork weekly pay cycle.  If it's fixed-price, it usually won't show up until after the end of the Upwork weekly pay cycle UNLESS you happen to start and finish the contract before the end of the Upwork pay cycle.  There's always a DELAY between when you get hired and when it shows up on your profile.   Also, if you have multiple profiles (specialized profiles), make sure to check ALL your profiles - sometimes the job will show up on one profile (the one you applied for the job with) and not the others unless you configure all your profiles to show all jobs you've worked.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths