cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MY PORTFOLIO KEEPS SHUFFLING!

Community Leader
Aaron H Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
1 of 29

I keep fixing my portfolio to the order I want, and it keeps reordering! This is frustrating.

PLEASE UPWORK, TEST YOUR CODE THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOU COMMIT!!!!!

Also, email notifications for the forum don't work. It'll be nice when they finally merge with Elance and can focus on making this site functional.

Ammar S Member Since: Aug 7, 2015
2 of 29

I am facing the same problem of reordering.. Idont know what to do

Ace Contributor
Juan C Member Since: Nov 21, 2013
3 of 29

Same here. It literally reversed my intended order (again).

Tanya J Member Since: Aug 3, 2015
4 of 29

Same problem here. In addition to that I am unable to add new portfolio items, nor can I modify existing items... Nothing happens when I press the “Publish Project” button. It's highly frustrating.

I've got a ticket out to CS that has been escalated to technical support. Hopefully this will get resolved soon.

Garnor, waving hello, and HELP!!! Smiley Wink

Romet L Member Since: Aug 24, 2012
5 of 29

It seems that it reverses the order whenever you have changed the order yourself.

So while they are working on a fix, I would recommend ordering it backwards and then later on when you refresh the page, it will be reversed to the order that you want.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
6 of 29

Upwork is aware of this problem and I was told it will be fixed within the next few weeks. In the meantime, they suggested not to rearrange since it will revert back to the backwards order that it keeps doing.

Community Leader
7 of 29

I FOUND THE (TEMPORARY) SOLUTION:

1. Organize your portfolio how you want it, top to bottom. 

2. Save.

3. Reload you profile. Upwork will have reversed the order.

4. Open the organizer up again and move one of the items at the bottom up by one slot.

5. Save.

6. Reload your profile.

7. Move the one you just moved back to it's original position.

You're done!

Community Leader
8 of 29

Haven't tried this yet, but you might be able to just do it in reverse order from the begining.

Ace Contributor
Razvan S Member Since: Mar 16, 2012
9 of 29

Same here. How you guys want to attract users, not to menition the elancers, when your platform is falling appart. I have many items in portfolio, just re-ordered them and now all is upside down again. Shame on you upwork.

Wilson M Member Since: Aug 11, 2015
10 of 29

Finally!! Many thanks!!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS