🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Mail about Top Talent Standout on Upwork
Page options
hasibrana06
Community Member

Mail about Top Talent Standout on Upwork

Hey,
I have got a mail. Let me send screenshot so that you can understand.

Should I reply or what should I need to do?

Thanks

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Md Hasib,

Thanks for your question. We are currently testing out ways to highlight select freelancers to quality clients and this email is a part of this test. Feel free to check out this announcement thread for more information and reply to the email if you're interested.

Since the screenshot contained private communication, we had to remove it from your post.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Md Hasib,

Thanks for your question. We are currently testing out ways to highlight select freelancers to quality clients and this email is a part of this test. Feel free to check out this announcement thread for more information and reply to the email if you're interested.

Since the screenshot contained private communication, we had to remove it from your post.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you for replying.
Can you please tell me what types of suitabilities I will get by accepting this.

Also I am engaged with a long term project presently. So I think I can not work with other project currently. So, is it wise to accept that?
How can I accept/join this program after completing my current project?

Thanks

You are very welcome, Md Hasib!

Feel free to reply to the email with any questions you have about the test as well as with information about your availability. Our team member will be able to address your questions directly via the email.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Valeria,
Thanks a lot for support.
Have a nice day.

Regards

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members