🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Manage Project
Page options
f36d9c5e
Community Member

Manage Project

Hello,

My profile is connected with Agency and when I go to 'manage projects' via my freelance profile it shows an attached error like:

'This feature is available only for freelancers'

Please give me a solution for this.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Muhammad,

I have checked your account and it looks like you're an exclusive member of an agency. Please note that agency members who are exclusive work on Upwork only as part of the agency. This is the most common type of agency relationship. Your profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the work relationship clear to clients. Exclusive members' proposals are all submitted as members of the agency. Feel free to check this help article to be more acquainted with how the procedures work.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Muhammad,

I have checked your account and it looks like you're an exclusive member of an agency. Please note that agency members who are exclusive work on Upwork only as part of the agency. This is the most common type of agency relationship. Your profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the work relationship clear to clients. Exclusive members' proposals are all submitted as members of the agency. Feel free to check this help article to be more acquainted with how the procedures work.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bugsbyte
Community Member

One your first reply, I went back and tried to post another project and was succesful. Now this evening I retrun to do the same and error as before with "This feature is available only for freelancers." 

I would love to be posting Projects to my catalog, however it errors more often than it succeeds.

Switching to the agency profile and back to freelancer does not help.

Please advise.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error while creating a Project. I see that you have a Client and Agency on your Upwork account. That said, you may get that error message in case your account is not completely switched to the Freelancer profile when you click 'Create a Project'. In such cases, you can try switching your account to Freelancer or try clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser. You can also try using a different browser. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f36d9c5e
Community Member

Thank you Arjay, I will try this.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members