cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Name Review.

Ter-Jaiden W Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
1 of 12

It seems I need a name review but I don't seem to be able to contact anyone privately. My account name and my bank account name are slightly different.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 12

Hi Ter,

Your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name and matches your bank account name in order to be verified. If you would like to update your name please go to Settings > Contact Info > Account. Thank you.

Untitled
Yenny G Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
3 of 12

Hi how can I request a manual name review?

Thanks

4 of 12

Hi Yenny,

Feel free to update your name by going to Settings > Contact Info and a name change request will be submitted. Thank you.

Untitled
5 of 12

Hi Gorav

Thanks for your reply.

I dont want to change my profile name because it doesn't make any sense to the clients.

My bank account has been set up with my initials only. So I'd like to leave my profile name as it is at the moment and provide any information you require to confirm that im the holder of the bank acount I have registered. At the moment they don't match.

Thanks

6 of 12

Hi Yenny,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with verifying your payment method, thank you.

Untitled
7 of 12

Ok, thank you

Kevin M Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
8 of 12

I need a ticket for a name change or review as well. I have myself as the upwork artist but my bank is owned by my llc.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 12

Hi Kevin, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team and I'll get back to you once I have more information. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mike H Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
10 of 12

Avery, I am in the same boat as well. I would just like to use an initial. May I be connected with a rep?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS