🐈 Community
yoshuayasmin

Manual Time's Update

Hello Community!

How long does it usually take for manual time to be added into our timesheet?

I am asking because this week I have a lot of meetings for one of my projects and I am adding manual times. All but around 2 hours have been added, but these 2 hours seem to take forever.

In the tracker, it shows that it's been added: my total time this week is now 17:10.

However, the contract is still at 14:30.

How long will it take for these two to sync? Should I be worried that they won't sync, especially since it's the end of the week? I don't want my work to go into waste because of errors/delay.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

Joshua, as the billing / payment is generated from the work diary, you don't need to worry about the reports etc.

If it is in the work diary it will be billed. The other parts (reports etc)  are not in real time but largely irrelevant as they are not used for billing, they're just for your information.

You also have until tomorrow midday UTC to make adjustments, it doesn't stop at the end of the day Sunday.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r

Joshua, as the billing / payment is generated from the work diary, you don't need to worry about the reports etc.

If it is in the work diary it will be billed. The other parts (reports etc)  are not in real time but largely irrelevant as they are not used for billing, they're just for your information.

You also have until tomorrow midday UTC to make adjustments, it doesn't stop at the end of the day Sunday.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yoshua,

Please note that your client will be billed for the time you add in the Work Diary, regardless if the total number of hours shown on your contract isn't yet updated.

Untitled

Thank you Vladimir, thank you Petra!

Manual time is kinda something new for me. I appreciate both of your assistance!

Learning Paths