🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Manual Time
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

Manual Time

Hi! So I worked and added mnual time but this morning client ended contract even gave me a good feedback and I to him, alright but the money shows as in progress, is it normal?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Yes. This is normal. Your money is on its way to you.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
prestonhunter
Community Member

Yes. This is normal. Your money is on its way to you.

Oh very well, thanks Preston!

Hi Carlos, 

You may want to read up on this help article for more information on how your earnings are processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I just did my first hour of work on upwork and did a manual entry. The contract has now been ended. I want to make sure the below screenshot is sufficient for me to get paid.

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 1.22.24 PM.png

Jessica R wrote:

I just did my first hour of work on upwork and did a manual entry. The contract has now been ended. I want to make sure the below screenshot is sufficient for me to get paid.

Provided the client pays on Monday and does not dispute, yes, it is. Just be aware that there is no protection for manual time and if the client does not pay next Monday or disputes, you will not be paid. 

It is always safer to correctly track your time using the tracker. If you do, you are protected even if the client fails to pay or disputes.

teejhaay
Community Member

Hi Joanne, kindly help check if my payment has been processed, I'm also in a similar situation where I don't know if the client had processed my payment or not although he hasn't ended the contract. Thanks

Hi Adegbite,

I checked your account and see that your client has already released the final payment for your fixed priced contract. You can view the payment by going to your reports>transaction history and adjust the statement period. You may also reach out to your client regarding the open contract. If they no longer have any work for you, then they can end the contract and leave feedback for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
teejhaay
Community Member

Thanks for the response Avery, however I'd still like to know how many days it actually takes for manual hourly timing payment to be made available to freelancer after the client released it?
petra_r
Community Member

Adegbite M wrote:
Thanks for the response Avery, however I'd still like to know how many days it actually takes for manual hourly timing payment to be made available to freelancer after the client released it?

Clients don't "release" hourly payments. They go through the weekly billing cycle. Read this

BillingCycle

teejhaay
Community Member

Thanks alot
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths