🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Manual hours added is showing as overtime
Page options
freddyfredits
Community Member

Manual hours added is showing as overtime

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I was over the weekly limit of 40hrs for last week June10-16 (I have worked 51 hrs total), but my client was only able to change the correct limit today (June 17) which will only take effect this week. We have agreed to add the remaining hours as manual time. So I added the remaining hours manually in my Work Diary for those days, but it is showing as Overtime hours, not as Manual hours. Is this normal? Thank you in advance.

ss.PNG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Len-Fred J wrote:

I was over the weekly limit of 40hrs for last week June10-16 (I have worked 51 hrs total), but my client was only able to change the correct limit today (June 17) which will only take effect this week.

We have agreed to add the remaining hours as manual time.

There is no point adding manual time above the weekly limit. The weekly limit is the weekly limit, for *ANY* work time, tracked or manual.

Why don't you remove that manual time again and ask your client to pay you for the excess hours via a bonus.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Len-Fred J wrote:

I was over the weekly limit of 40hrs for last week June10-16 (I have worked 51 hrs total), but my client was only able to change the correct limit today (June 17) which will only take effect this week.

We have agreed to add the remaining hours as manual time.

There is no point adding manual time above the weekly limit. The weekly limit is the weekly limit, for *ANY* work time, tracked or manual.

Why don't you remove that manual time again and ask your client to pay you for the excess hours via a bonus.

Thank you for clarifying this Petra. I will communicate this to the client then. Thanks again.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths