🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Manual time is not getting updated
Page options
sadjee
Community Member

Manual time is not getting updated

Hello,

I am trying to log 9 hours in my work diary for a current contract, the entry works fine, but after a few hours, it is "deleted" from my diary, and the contract page states "0:00 hrs" logged this week.

I have tried several times during the week for the same results. Manual time is allowed, btw.

Thank you for your help.

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Chrystelle Laure Z wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to log 9 hours in my work diary for a current contract, the entry works fine, but after a few hours, it is "deleted" from my diary, and the contract page states "0:00 hrs" logged this week.

I have tried several times during the week for the same results. Manual time is allowed, btw.

Thank you for your help

What is your weekly limit?

Are you actually adding time to the correct contract?  Triple check because that is by far the most common reason. Check you've not added the time to your fixed contract by mistake.

Also be very aware that manual time is  in no way protected.

sadjee
Community Member

My weekly limit is 40 hours, and I am trying to log 9 hours, so I think it's a technical issue.

I don't even technically have the possibility to add any time to a fixed contract, so I don't see how it could be the reason. I am trying again and will see in a few hours.

The contract ID is 25417989 in case it helps.

Hi Chrystelle,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and could see that your manual time is now displaying properly in your Work Diary. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are experiencing the same issue? Please let us know if you need our further assistance.  

Additionally, feel free to check this help article for more information on adding manual time. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
sadjee
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Yes, it is working so far.

Thank you for your assistance.

Chrystelle

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members