🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Manual time
Page options
avviysavella
Community Member

Manual time

Hello! I need some help. So I am using Manual tracking for my 2nd Job, my employer advised me to since the job is easier when using phone. I am doing  this  for 3 weeks now and have no problem about it until today. When I input 6 hours as my total duty hours and then go back to the overview report to check if everythings correct I noticed that they only credited 4 hours. Any possible reason or cause of this problem? Please advise.

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wengel,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to add two additional hours for the days those are missing from?

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork

already did, and same result. I tried to add the missing hours, I even tried to clear all  and try to input it manually but it won't letting me

Hi Wengel,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

The one thing that comes to mind when I look at those screenshots - do the times you recorded for those two jobs overlap in any way? Look on the detailed work diary and make sure they don't. I haven't seen this myself, but I think I remember reading at some point that the diary won't count overlapped time.

Wes C wrote:

The one thing that comes to mind when I look at those screenshots - do the times you recorded for those two jobs overlap in any way? .

The system does not let you enter overlapping time in the first place.

Chances are the reports are simply not updated, which can take several hours at times.

If it's in the work diary, it will eventually update in the reports.

Thank you for the responses. I figured it out. The system do not credited the hours I manually inputted if I select the "My Locat time" only when I changed and add again another time on "UTC" for the Timezone. I appreciate you guys. Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members