cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Manual verification of Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)

bbanelli
Bruno B Member Since: May 15, 2011
1 of 12

Greetings to all,

I have taken CPE test in December 2007. and got my results back in February 2008., however, I am pretty sure there was no "identifier and secret code" of whatsoever.

Is there any possibility I add CPE to my UpWork profile without that data? I have original certificate issued to me in hardcopy and can provide all other relevant information...

Any experience?

With my best,

Bruno

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 12

Hello Bruno,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled

View solution in original post

a_bernerson
Anna B Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
3 of 12

Hi,

I need help with this too; I've contacted the place where I took my CPE exam and they can't help me with any of the info that I need for you to verify, I have scanned my certificate and the statement of results, and would be happy to give them to you if that helps.

I got a good grade, I wanna be able to show it, haha.

Thanks for your time and help!

Anna

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 12

Hi Anna,

One of our customer support members will reach out to you via email shortly to assist you further. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
marsofsilva
Mariana S Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
5 of 12

I am having the same issue.

I took the CPE in 2015, and it is quite relevant in my field so I tried to add it to my profile as soon as I joined Upwork - I contacted the place where I took the exam and they said they had never heard about these numbers. I also tried submitting the Statement of Results as proof but it was not accepted and still shows pending approval.

I also have my scanned certificate and the Statement of Results and was wondering if it would be possible to verify it that way.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 12

Hi Mariana, 

It looks like you have a ticket before where you were being requested for this information. I'll go ahead and ask the team to get in touch with you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
a_bernerson
Anna B Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
7 of 12

Thanks, but I haven't heard anything? Perhaps someone forgot me?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 12

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry to hear that your concern wasn't addressed yet. I've followed up with our team and they will reach out to you shortly and assist you further. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
k_liappis
Konstantinos L Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
9 of 12

Hi,

I have the same issue. Can someone please contact me?

Thank you.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 12

Hi Konstantinos,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this request. I can see that you have a ticket where our team has recently updated you regarding your certification verification request. Please allow time for them to review your request, and once they do, they will update you directly about your certification status. I'll also follow up with our team about your concern. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS