cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually Added Hours

col_blastpack
Eric E Member Since: Jun 24, 2017
1 of 4

I can not seem to add any manual hours through either the desktop app or the website. I receive messages like "internal error" and "job hasn't started yet". I am able to see the active job, and the client's job offer shows manual hours as allowed.

Please help,

-Eric

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 4

Did you accept the job offer?  If so, clients have the ability to put a start date on the contract for a future date. You should be able to see this on the contract or offer. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 4

Further to what Katrina said: Do not try to add time to a slot that is either in the future, or before the contract started officially.

For example, say it is 7 pm where you are, and the contract started at 4 pm.

You could add two hours from 4.30 to 6.30 pm, but not from 7 to 9 pm (future) or 2 pm to 4 pm  (prior to the contract starting)

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 4

just FYI I still can't add manual time in my regular window and I refuse to clear cache and cookies. What Katrina and Petra say is true, but if you check that out and know that you aren't overlapping time or anything like that, then do it in an incognito mode window. That's what I have to do.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS