🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Manually added Hours in Work Diary
Page options
hashir-amin
Community Member

Manually added Hours in Work Diary

Hi.

I have some issues dealing with an hourly based contract. Last time, I got a contract in which I had to write a letter within 2 hours. I did the job but I couldn't submit the automatically tracked time in the work diary. I requested my client to allow me to add manual time in the work diary. He allowed me to do so and I added 2 hours manually in the work diary.

The contract ended after that. The problem is that I cannot see the payment of this contract in my pending payments. Furthermore, this job is not being displayed in my overall work history....

Can someone please help me out here...?
1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Hashir A wrote:
I have some issues dealing with an hourly based contract. Last time, I got a contract in which I had to write a letter within 2 hours. I did the job but I couldn't submit the automatically tracked time in the work diary. I requested my client to allow me to add manual time in the work diary. He allowed me to do so and I added 2 hours manually in the work diary.

The contract ended after that. The problem is that I cannot see the payment of this contract in my pending payments.

You don't "add tracked time" to the work diary. It is added automatically while you track the time.

If the contract happened this week, you won't see any payment in "Pending" and won't for another week. It'll be under "Work in Progress" because the work week hasn't ended yet.

You won't see the job on your profile until after the client has been charged on Monday.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths