cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May I add local bank from other country?

Highlighted
Duy N Member Since: Mar 20, 2020
1 of 8

I am Vietnamese, but I am based in Singapore. When I go to add payment method, it shows me local bank is Singapore banks, I cannot add my Vietnam bank account. May I add my Vietnam bank account?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 8

Hi Duy, 

I can see that you have added your bank account just today, 27-March. New payment methods have a three day security period before you can use them to withdraw your earnings. If there are no issues with your payment method, you should be able to use it starting 30-March. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 8

Thank you for your reply, but I want to add one more payment method. My Vietnam bank account. How can I do that? Many thanks.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 8

Hi Duy, 

I apologize if I didn't answer your question. Unfortunately, you will only be able to add bank accounts that match your account location for the Direct to Local Bank payment method.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 8

So, can I do like this? I switch my location to Vietnam, then I set my Vietnam bank account. After that, I switch location back to Singapore.

Is it ok?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Duy,

Unfortunately no, your profile location needs to reflect your current location. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Myra P Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
7 of 8
I don't yet have a bank account in my new country and this will take time. Can I still use my Philippines bank account for my fund transfer even if I'm located in another country until I receive my Romanian one? Thank you
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8 of 8

Hi Myra,

For the Direct To Local Bank payment method, please note that you will only be able to add a bank account that matches your account location. Feel free to check out this page to see the list of all available options for you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS