cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May i know why my account is not approved yet ?

Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
1 of 5
i have completed my profile and used all my connects, but my profile is still not approved i need your opinion or advice here. All your efforts regarding this matter is highly appreciated.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 5

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further regarding your concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
3 of 5

@Bojan S wrote:

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further regarding your concern, thank you.

@Bojan S wrote:

Hi Muhammad,

Bojan,

Can you explain how someone can bid on jobs if their profile is not approved? How is that possible?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 5

Hi Virginia, 

We were unable to replicate the issue above which seems to be an isolated case. 

-Avery
Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 5

Hi Muhammad, 

We checked this with the Customer Support Team, and it looks like an isolated case, which we were unable to replicate. Could you please try accessing your Membership & Connects page again? 

I also checked and can see that you are an exclusive member of your agency. Your Agency Manager/Owner will have to purchase additional connects should you wish to bid for more jobs (through your agency). 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS