🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Meaning of 1 open job
Page options
fazalmehmood65
Community Member

Meaning of 1 open job

I want to know, what is the meaning of  "1 open job" next to hire rate at client's profile when I visit them.

Does it mean that they have posted a new job for which still no one is hired ? or what does it mean ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Fazal M wrote:

I want to know, what is the meaning of  "1 open job" next to hire rate at client's profile when I visit them.

Does it mean that they have posted a new job for which still no one is hired ? or what does it mean ?

It means the client has posted a job that either he has not hired anybody, or he has hired somebody and needs to hire more people, or has hired somebody but not closed the job posting. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Fazal M wrote:

It means the client has posted a job that either he has not hired anybody, or he has hired somebody and needs to hire more people, or has hired somebody but not closed the job posting. 

Oh, i see, thank you so much dear Smiley Happy

thank you so much , it was my question as well 👍

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths