🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Meeting scheduler - Availability edit error
Page options
nocibambi
Community Member

Meeting scheduler - Availability edit error

I am trying to set up a meeting with the Upwork-Nylas scheduler. I have connected my Google Calendar with the account.

When I try to set my availabilities I got the following error message:

"Sorry, we were unable to create the scheduling page.

Error: Sorry, the page slug you provided is already taken."

Screenshot from 2021-09-14 20-08-55.png

I do not know what "slug" has been taken already as I have not used the scheduler before.

When my client sends me a link, I cannot pick a time as I see only a "Sorry, we're booked" message.

Screenshot 2021-09-14 at 20-07-34 Messages.png

Did anyone else have the same issue? Does anyone have a solution?

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Andras,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
9ce59770
Community Member

Unable to edit my availability for a meeting. Gives an error 'Unable to load config. Check your access token'.

Could someone from support please help me with this?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aadya,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9ce59770
Community Member

Thanks for your response, Bojan.

It's still giving me the same error. Tried it on the desktop/mobile app as well.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aadya,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
millllan
Community Member

When a client tried to schedule a meeting he gets this same error "Sorry, we're booked!".

Can soemone help me with this?

Hi Milan,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths