🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Memberhip Promo codes Eligibility
Page options
jatinder1247
Community Member

Memberhip Promo codes Eligibility

Dear Community Members,

I just read a community post about Membership Promo Codes by UPWORK. In which you can upgrade your membership plan by applying promo code.

I reading all the available stuff in community I understand that one can get promo codes only by email & should not share this in community discussion. But I am curious to know what the eligibility to get a promo code.

Thanks & Regards
JATINDER

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jatinder, 

Upwork coupon codes are promotional offers given to Upwork freelancers and agencies via email, events, and partnerships. Please watch out for emails on any events, or partnerships so that you may claim your coupon code if we are giving away any.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jatinder, 

Upwork coupon codes are promotional offers given to Upwork freelancers and agencies via email, events, and partnerships. Please watch out for emails on any events, or partnerships so that you may claim your coupon code if we are giving away any.

~ Avery
Upwork
ccorzo
Community Member

I have never received a promo code but need to upgrade now. Thank you

ccorzo
Community Member

I will pay the $10 and had it before but changed credit card. I need to update.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cesar,

Please add new billing method, verify it and set it as primary billing method and upgrade your membership plan as described here.

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can i get promo code agian?

bcoz i did't get any promo code email by you!

Thank you

Hi Akshay,

Please refer to the information Avery shared in her post:
Upwork coupon codes are promotional offers given to Upwork freelancers and agencies via email, events, and partnerships. Please watch out for emails on any events, or partnerships so that you may claim your coupon code if we are giving away any. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your reply

but sir i checked 4-5 time my all email bt there are no any such a promo code, and i haven't deleted any email
can you send me promo code email agian ?

Akshay B wrote:

Thank you for your reply

but sir i checked 4-5 time my all email bt there are no any such a promo code, and i haven't deleted any email
can you send me promo code email agian ?

Nobody sent you a promo code. That is why you never got one. They will not send you a promocode "again" because they never sent you one in the first place.

Why in the world do you think anyone sent you a promo code?

i say, can upwork send me promo code agian?

bcoz i have no promocode yet

Akshay B wrote:

The answer is "NO"

Akshay B wrote:

bcoz i have no promocode yet

I don't think that you read the response correctly. "Please watch out for emails on any events, or partnerships so that you may claim your coupon code if we are giving away any." The key word here is "if". This means that they are not sending promo codes to everyone all of the time; a promo is something that is offered only to some of the people some of the time. If it were permanently available, then it wouldn't be a "promo", would it?

3ee61794
Community Member

how to upgrade membership in upwork promo code what shou i do..?

Hi Amit,

Upwork promo codes are promotional offers to Upwork freelancers and agencies via email, events, and partnerships. Please watch out for emails on any events or partnerships so that you may claim your coupon code if available. 

You can still upgrade your plan without having one. You need to:

1. Go to Settings › Memberships & Connects
  2. Select Change Plan
  3. Choose the Upgrade button on the Plus plan

Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members