cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership Billing - Payment Declined

suvodebnath
Suvo D Member Since: Oct 23, 2019
21 of 33

please help me i added my visa card in my upwork account for plus membership but everytime my payment decline i don't know why also my visa card is already active for international payment. Please solve this issue. 

avirockx007
Community Leader
Awais N Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
22 of 33

I think you should contact your bank about this matter. Is the card is based on your own identity e.g on your name? Your International payment could be blocked in the back end or could be eligible for some site. I think this could be it.

suvodebnath
Suvo D Member Since: Oct 23, 2019
23 of 33

Hello,

My internation payment is on and this is my own visa card. can i try another credit card which is my elder brother card ???

avirockx007
Community Leader
Awais N Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
24 of 33

No, it will be declined because it will have a different name on it. You should wait a while, you will be contacted by a moderator here. Wait a while & your issue shall be resolved. Smiley Happy

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
25 of 33

Hi Suvo,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and could see that you already successfully upgraded your membership plan to Freelancer Plus plan. Could you please let us know if you need further assistance?

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
yogesh_patil11
yogesh p Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
26 of 33

HI trying to add Credit and Debit card method but still getting the same error ..please assist

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 33

Hi Yogesh,

Could you please confirm/share the text of the error you`re receiving? Thank you.

Untitled
yogesh_patil11
28 of 33
your payment could not be processed. please choose an alternate payment
method or retry again later.
yogesh_patil11
29 of 33

Using both methods but getting same error - your payment could not be processed. please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
30 of 33

Thank you for the follow up, Yogesh,

I would suggest checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or add another billing method

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS