cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership - Freelance plus

Highlighted
Sangita K Member Since: Feb 12, 2017
1 of 8

In freelancer Plus i have registered my card details. And an amount of Rs.67 indian rupees has been debited from upwork. They also mentioned as $10/month and total monthly charge is $10.00. Am not very clear about their payments. Will my registered card will be any harmful? or my account amount will get into any problems?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
2 of 8

Probably to verify the card. That should get refunded to you. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Highlighted
3 of 8

Whether this happens every month usually or just in initial period?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 8

The verification charge only happens once and is refunded. The membership charge happens every month.

Highlighted
5 of 8

Hi Petra,

It means that membership like renewal process or we have to chose according to our knowledge ? Am very much confused about member ship details. Could u please guide me ?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 8

Hi Sangita,

I can confirm the two small verification charges will be refunded to your billing method. You select (upgrade/downgrade) a membership plan only once and stay subscribed to it until you change it. As long as you're subscribed to the Plus membership plan your billing method will be charged for the membership fee automatically, and you don't need to make any adjustments yourself.

Highlighted
Gemma C Member Since: Apr 26, 2017
7 of 8

Hi Vladimir,

Sorry just a little clarification on this one. Let say my membership upgraded april 26 (paid), does it mean that on May 26 i need to pay again the $10?

So the billing cycle for this scenario is - Apr 26, 2017 — May 25, 2017 right. Then when i could get the 70 connects (as promised)? Thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Gemma,

The billing is occurring ones a month, so every new billing cycle you will pay $10. 
Same as the basic plan, you will get the 70 connects when the new billing cycle starts. More details about this can be found on this Help Article.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS