🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Membership Monthly billing Cycle
Page options
shekhar49
Community Member

Membership Monthly billing Cycle

Please help me to change my membership billing cycle so that i can upgrade my membership with current date cycle.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Shekhar,

If you would like to upgrade your plan, please go to settings> membership & connects. To update your billing cycle, please follow the steps shared on this help article. Let us know if you have other questions or need assistance. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne For reply.

The issue is my profile showing :

Current Billing Cycle

Dec 8, 2019 — Jan 7, 2020

And if today I m going to upgrade my membership Basic  -> Plus. My membership will start from its billing cycle i.e. 8 Dec and i will loose the 15 days usage facility of Plus membeship.

I would like to start my membership when I m going to upgrade my mebership, not on start date of billing cycle.

Please suggest.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shekhar, 

I would like to confirm that when you upgrade your membership, your billing cycle resets to the day you upgraded your membership. In this case, if you upgrade your membership today, your billing cycle resets to 23-December to 22-January. You may read more about it in the FAQ section, and refer to the question "When will my plan be billed, and my Connects be added" in this help article

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members