🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Membership Plan not updated
Page options
nildas82
Community Member

Membership Plan not updated

Hi,

I updated my membership plan from Basic to Plus but it still does not reflect. My account was Private and it got changed to Public. But my plan still shows as Free and there has been no increase in Connects.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Nil

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Nil,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already successfully upgraded your membership plan. You are now under the Freelancer Plus plan membership, and the 70 connects has already been added to your account. You can view your membership plan by going to Settings> Membership & Connects. If you have other questions, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
joynul33
Community Member

Of course, It will show, check again.

Joynul
petra_r
Community Member

Nil D wrote:

I updated my membership plan from Basic to Plus but it still does not reflect. My account was Private and it got changed to Public. But my plan still shows as Free and there has been no increase in Connects.

Your payment may not have gone through.

Double check, and maybe reload the page to see if it reflects.

Contrary to what Joynul claims, it never takes 24 hours.

JoanneP

Hi Nil,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already successfully upgraded your membership plan. You are now under the Freelancer Plus plan membership, and the 70 connects has already been added to your account. You can view your membership plan by going to Settings> Membership & Connects. If you have other questions, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
raghu777
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I want to use freelance plus membership. Please clarify following points to me.

1. When will 70 connects added to account?
2. If i downgrade membership at the end of month what happens to the remaining connects?

Hi Raghunandan,

1. If you upgrade to Freelancer Plus Membership, you will receive 70 connects every month. 

2.  Anytime you downgrade your membership plan, the switch will take effect on your next billing cycle date. To see your billing cycle details, click here.

Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
nildas82
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thanks very much for the confirmation. Yes my plan has been updated. 

Thanks everyone for your responses.

You can close this topic if there is an option to do it.

Thanks and Regards,

Nil

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths