Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership Plan

tfreelance16
Tushar C Member Since: Oct 22, 2017
1 of 6

Hi,

I am new to Upwork and my "Freelancer Basic" plan is very low. May I know when I will be getting this plan again?

And, If I upgrade to "Freelancer Plus" plan then I will get 70 connects as compare to 60 in Freelancer Basic. So what's the benefit of using Freelancer Plus when we are getting 60 in Free plan.

So if I go to Plus plan, it means I won't be able to use Free Plan or Free Connects.

Please revert me back. Your response would be appreciated.

Thanks

melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
2 of 6

Hi Tushar,

Your cycle is every 18th of the month, so this means your connects will refresh by December 18. Should you upgrade to a plus plan you will get additional Connects, privileges, visibility into competitors bids, or to add team members to grow your agency. You may also check this links for further information.

Membership Plans Basic & Plus

Basic Vs Plus

You can downgrade to the free membership plan anytime. If you choose to switch from a paid plan to a free plan, your new plan will take effect at the beginning of your next billing cycle. That means that if you downgrade halfway through your billing cycle, you will have to wait until your next billing cycle for your free plan to be in effect.

tfreelance16
3 of 6

Thanks for your quick response. I would like to know how much TOTAL connects avail to me if I go for Plus plan. Will I get 70+60(free).

That's means :- If today I go for Plus membership then I will get 70 and

on 18th of December 60 will more add to my balance??

If before completion of cycle I degarde to plan to free so will I be eligible to current connects or will they leps?

Thanks

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Tushar,

Please refer to the resources Lanie shared above for information about upgrading your membership plan and receiving prorated Connects. Let us know if you have any questions afterwards.

Untitled
tfreelance16
5 of 6

Yeah I referred shared resaources but not able to understand that's why I asked

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Tushar,

Please check the explanation shared in this thread and let us know if you need further clarification.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS