🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Membership and connects option not showin...
Page options
mindhunteroo7
Community Member

Membership and connects option not showing on upwork iOS app

I am use Upwork iOS app. Today I would like to upgrade my membership to Freelancer Plus from app, but there is no option for Membership and connects.
So I have to update my membership from browser.
I request to Upwork App developers to add this option to app. Please check it and let me know.
I attach both screenshots of browser and app settings.
If this option already exists in app then let me know path.
Also add option for uploading jpeg files. Screenshots of iPhone saved with .jpeg format.

Thanks
Nirmal Singh
7 REPLIES 7
mindhunteroo7
Community Member

I am attaching other screenshots one by from Files
mindhunteroo7
Community Member

Because no option in Files to attach more then one file
This is related with jpeg file format issue

Hi Nirmal, 

I'm coming back here to share an update from the team. They have confirmed that the Membership & Connects page is not available on the Upwork Mobile App. As such, you will need to access your account through a mobile browser, or through a desktop/laptop computer should you need to access the page. 

For the issue with uploading .jpg files, the team has suggested that you change the file extension from .jpeg to .jpg, and this should resolve your issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

If I have to use browser or on laptop then the app has not so beneficial, I
think.
I already converted to jpg and saved in Photos but it’s not working. I had
to attach images from files one by one.

I understand how this is not an ideal setup for some users, Nirmal. I will share this to the team for their consideration. In the meantime, could you please confirm if you were uploading files in bulk, and could you please share a sample file of the file that you were trying to upload from your phone, through the mobile app?

~ Avery
Upwork

I tried jpg file from browser.
These are the images

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nirmal, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team, and I'll get back to you once I have more information about your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths