🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Membership fee deducted but my account ha...
Page options
aati707
Community Member

Membership fee deducted but my account has not been upgraded

I have activated Freelancer plus account and Upwork has charged me $14.99 for activation but My account has not been upgraded to Freelancer plus account yet nor I got any monthly connects. I am unable to submit proposals due to this Upwork's Error or fault and I am concerned with my top eligibile weeks for top rated freelancer eliibility. Please help me in this regard. I have emailed upwork support but yet not received any reply. Thank you

Attached screenshot of the deduction made by upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atif,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon. Please allow time for our team to carefully review your account and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atif,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon. Please allow time for our team to carefully review your account and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you. I got a reply from support team and they are trying to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for you help

I never agreed to a membership fee of $49.99 a month! Why was I charged this fee??!

I want no further charges. WHY CANT I REACH A LIVE PERSON? Is there no email or phone support??
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nick,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork
46dc8c5f
Community Member

I have been charged with a membership fee of $12. Help me understand what fee is this?

Hi Uthra,

I checked and it seems that a few days ago you purchased a bundle of 80 Connects for $12. You can check Reports > Connects History or Transaction History for more information on this. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths