🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Membership plan , Display image change
Page options
rana_s_m_rubel
Community Member

Membership plan , Display image change

Hello folks, hope you are fine.

I want to know

1. I did 3 jobs so far. My account is verified.  I want to change my display image. I heard, after account verified, no one can change display image? If so, account has been banned?

2. I want to upgrade my account free to plus membership. But, in free each connect is $0.15 each, but in membership plan,  each connect cost $4.66. Actually, what is the main benefit of membership plus? What written as benefit, it doesn't seem great benefit. Is there any hidden benefit?

3.  If i take membership plan, from when the time will start to count? 

Thanks in advance. Appreciate your time and effort.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

S M Rubel R wrote:

1. I did 3 jobs so far. My account is verified.  I want to change my display image. I heard, after account verified, no one can change display image? If so, account has been banned?

2. I want to upgrade my account free to plus membership. But, in free each connect is $0.15 each, but in membership plan,  each connect cost $4.66.

3.  If i take membership plan, from when the time will start to count? 

1. Nonsense.

2. Each connect does not cost $ 4.66 with the Plus membership. That's clearly also nonsense. You get 70 connects with the Plus membership which costs $ 14.99. If you don't think the benefits are worth it, simply don't take out Plus membership.

3. Immediately.

3. Immediately and it will end 30 days later from when i purchased? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members