🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Membership plus haven't updated , Sufficient ...
Page options
sazzad0071
Community Member

Membership plus haven't updated , Sufficient found is available

I am membership plus user, My billing circle is 23 . My billing circle haven't updated. I have available found for fees. May I know when it will be updated or any formalities should I follow to be done ?
Hope to hearing back from you.
sincerely thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sazzad0071
Community Member

My freelancer plus plane have not been updating automatically as thoough having sufficient found . last month also it happened , after writing to admin support it was resolved .
Every month should I write to resolve it ? It will burden if I have to write it every month,
Sincerely thanks

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have created a ticket request 29252118 to the Upwork support team. last, I reply to their message yesterday. until now, they not yet reply to my message to solve the problem.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ridwan, 

I apologize for the delay. I have followed this up with the team handling your ticket and they will reach out to you soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork
rid_arr
Community Member

Thank You Avery

rid_arr
Community Member

Hello Avery

Until now, Upwork Support team not reply or give update information about my problem, please handle it quickly, i can’t send more proposal because of this problem.

Regards

Ridwan.

Hi Ridwan,

I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our agents already updated your open ticket with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have answered the message, please follow-up.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ridwan,

I checked this and see that our team received your update on the ticket. Please allow time for them to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members