🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Mentioned on description for 5 star review bu...
Page options
sazzad0071
Community Member

Mentioned on description for 5 star review but after completion disappear.

Hey , Hope you all are well and fine. I am Top arated freelancer and I always sincere about my JSS. Last week I have applied a job after seeing  "will provide 5 star review" I was hired , But after completion she is not responding. Not a single word about the task. It was a article writng with 3000 words. I am sure what I did was perfect  with timely manner.
My question is as she mentioned "Will provide 5 star review" but unfortunately after completion of task not responding. I asked several times about the article i wrote for her. (No replied) Payment has made by screw as well, as because she didnot paid the milstone on time
I understood she offerred 5 star for completing the task within very cheap price.
I am seeking suggestion from you, Should I frame a dispute on upwork ?
Hope I will get you co-operation.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Should I frame a dispute on Upwork?"

No. You have no basis for a dispute. You aren't allowed to file a dispute in this situation.

The client has not broken any Upwork rules.

You could file a dispute if you did the work but the client was not releasing a funded escrow payment to you. But you have already received all of the escrow money. Therefore, it is impossible for you to file a dispute.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Should I frame a dispute on Upwork?"

No. You have no basis for a dispute. You aren't allowed to file a dispute in this situation.

The client has not broken any Upwork rules.

You could file a dispute if you did the work but the client was not releasing a funded escrow payment to you. But you have already received all of the escrow money. Therefore, it is impossible for you to file a dispute.

Thank you soo much. 

petra_r
Community Member

Mohammad Sazzad H wrote:

You can't dispute lack of feedback.

Mohammad Sazzad H wrote:

It was a article writng with 3000 words. I am sure what I did was perfect  with timely manner.

I am not sure you are a great fit for a job writing an article in English... It might be best if you don't get feedback for this...

May I have your explanation about mentioning (5 star review) and attracting freelancers. Is there any regulations about such kind of activities ??

Mohammad Sazzad H wrote:

May I have your explanation about mentioning (5 star review) and attracting freelancers. Is there any regulations about such kind of activities ??

It's sharp practice for sure, but taking such contracts to artificially build up your feedback is just as bad. Both is manipulation. I'd let it go if I were you. This kind of thing is shady from both sides, the client and the freelancer.

Sounds great. Thanks for your nice explanation.
Now I got my point.

I will more careful about such kind of clients.
Thanks again

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Mohammad Sazzad H wrote:

Payment has made by screw as well, as because she didnot paid the milstone on time

What do you mean by this?

Christine A wrote:

Mohammad Sazzad H wrote:

Payment has made by screw as well, as because she didnot paid the milstone on time

What do you mean by this?

I'm guessing he means money was paid from escrow automatically released by upwork, unless I'm missing something and am not up to speed on the newest fetishes. 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mohammad Sazzad H wrote:

Hey , Hope you all are well and fine. I am Top arated freelancer and I always sincere about my JSS. Last week I have applied a job after seeing  "will provide 5 star review" I was hired , But after completion she is not responding. Not a single word about the task. It was a article writng with 3000 words. I am sure what I did was perfect  with timely manner.
My question is as she mentioned "Will provide 5 star review" but unfortunately after completion of task not responding. I asked several times about the article i wrote for her. (No replied) Payment has made by screw as well, as because she didnot paid the milstone on time
I understood she offerred 5 star for completing the task within very cheap price.
Hope I will get you co-operation.

Artificially building feedback is not allowed, so you want to try to start a dispute for something that is not allowed? 

Feedback has to be given on merit, not for agreeing to work for a small amount, so you should have never taken a job like this in the first place if you expected 5 stars no matter what you delivered. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members